When opulence is in order and only the best will do, Graze Tables will elevate your event to the next level!
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together" - Vincent Van Gogh
Our lavish and specially curated grazing tables are sure to leave a last impression on your guests. Each bespoke Graze Table is thoughtfully crafted with your specific needs and aesthetic at top of mind. Let us create a gastronomical table of art that knocks the socks off your guests!
"Birds Eye View" Graze Table - Prices starting at $1050
Similar to the technique of flat lay photography, his table- scape is a beautiful way to showcase delectable nibbles and tantalize taste buds. Fresh seasonal produce, fine cheeses, chacuterie, pate, salty snacks, artisan breads and crackers, artisan preserves, olives and cornichons, nuts dried fruits, wholesome dips and speads, sweets and more, will be carefully styled into a work of art! We finish the "Bird's Eye View" Graze Table off with whispers of fresh herbs, floral for both decoration and consumption, and foliage.
* Set up, specialty paper, eco-disposable bowls for dips & spreads, styling and foliage are included.
* 1-2 hours are required or set up
* An additional fee of $150 is applicable for set up between the hours of 6pm and Midnight.
* Needing more eye candy? We have an extensive collection of wooden boards, marble slabs in an array of sizes and shapes, porcelain, wood and marble bowls, brushed gold cutlery, and specialty cheese knives. You are welcome to hire any of our inventory for a small fee.
* Have your heart set on a specialty item or prop, perhaps a favourite bloom? We will try and do our best to help source these items for for an additional fee. Your wish is our command!
* All hired items (if any) must be returned within 72 hours of delivery. Collection of items starts at $100 (depending on location) or you may return the items to our drop off point in Marda Loop, AB.